- Can the proposals be submitted any time?
No. There are dedicated time periods for applications to be submitted to the NanoTRAINforGrowth II - INL Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme call. Open calls are launched and published on INL Job Portal website. Calls are normally open during two months.
- What is the normal duration of the funded projects?
The project duration is 24 months.
- Can I submit the same project proposal for NanoTRAINforGrowth II - INL Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme and Marie Curie fellowship at the level of European Commission simultaneously?
Yes, the same research proposal can be submitted for the NanoTRAINforGrowth II - Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme and Marie Curie fellowship at the level of European Commission simultaneously. However, if a researcher wins both of them, he/she will have to choose which one to accept because double financing is not permitted in the Marie Curie framework.
- How many applications can be submitted?
Only one application can be submitted per call per person.
If you've applied in previous calls and have been rejected, you can submit a new application in a new call.
- Is it possible to update an application after the submission deadline?
No, modifications will not be accepted after the submission deadline. However, if you need to edit or change your application, you will need to re-submit a new application.
- Which nationalities are eligible for the fellowships?
All nationalities are eligible, but at the time of application you may not have worked at INL for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the reference deadline for submission of proposals.
- What are the eligibility conditions to be met?
The eligibility conditions are the following:
- Applicants with a Ph.D in Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering, and related areas are eligible to apply;
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- Applicants must submit a complete application as stated in the section in the Call and Guide for Applicants;
- Applicants must not have been at INL for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for submission of proposals.
- How can I submit my application?
You can submit your application through the following link.
- How can I add the necessary documents to my application?
You can add and submit your Research Proposal and required documents in the online submission platform in the 'Add Portfolio' section.
- If I have doubts related with my Research Proposal who should I contact?
You can contact the NanoTRAINforGrowth II programme team at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Research Group Leaders for further specific information on INL’s overall RTD areas (you can access the information through the following link).