- Can the proposals be submitted any time?
No. There are dedicated time periods for applications to be submitted to the NanoTRAINforGrowth II - INL Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme call. Open calls are launched and published on INL Job Portal website. Calls are normally open during two months.
- What is the normal duration of the funded projects?
The project duration is 24 months.
- Can I submit the same project proposal for NanoTRAINforGrowth II - INL Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme and Marie Curie fellowship at the level of European Commission simultaneously?
Yes, the same research proposal can be submitted for the NanoTRAINforGrowth II - Post-Doctoral Fellowship Programme and Marie Curie fellowship at the level of European Commission simultaneously. However, if a researcher wins both of them, he/she will have to choose which one to accept because double financing is not permitted in the Marie Curie framework.
- How many applications can be submitted?
Only one application can be submitted per call per person. However, it is then possible to apply again in the next call after being rejected for the first time.
- Which nationalities are eligible for the fellowships?
All nationalities are eligible, but at the time of application you may not have worked at INL for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the reference deadline for submission of proposals.
- Is it possible to update an application after the submission deadline?
No, modifications will not be accepted after the submission deadline.
- What are the eligibility conditions to be met?
The eligibility conditions are the following:
- Applicants with a Ph.D in Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Engineering, and related areas are eligible to apply;
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- Applicants must submit a complete application as stated in the section in the Call and Guide for Applicants;
- Applicants must not have been at INL for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for submission of proposals.